As a teacher of Christhuraja Public School, Chunkappara, I believe that:
- A teacher must be open to charge, imbibe the best and pass it on to students.
- A teacher must be a living model, a friend and a guide that the student can trust and follow.
- Teaching is more than a job, more than a profession, it is a vocation.
- Each of my student for the lack of intelligence, I should be reproaching the creator who created him/her.
- Without daily prayer for patience, strength and guidance for God, I cannot hope to fulfill my high calling.
- I should be doing injustice to myself and my students, if I do not make adequate preparation for every class.
- My calling as a teacher is of supreme importance in shaping out( the presented external destiny of main kind.)