- Admission to the school is open to both boys and girls.
- Children who are 3.5 yrs old by June be admitted to the L.K.G. Those who have completed successfully the L.K.G course will be promotted to U.K.G.
- No pupil will be admitted to STD 1 without proper Nursery course.
- Promotion to higher classes is based on the student’s over all performances in all the examinations conducting during the year.
- School Leaving Certificates will be issued only on the application of the concerned parent / guardian on reasonable grounds and after clearing all dues to school if any to be clarified.
- Computer course is included in the syllabus from Std. I onwards and dance classes from L.K.G to Std VII .
- Special coaching for Yoga, Karate, Music and Dance.
- There will be moral science classes from Std 1 onwards.
- Coaching in Sports and Games.
- Assistance of ILM – Improve english facalities to commuication.
- A student found coping or helping others to copy during examination will be given zero marks in the subject.
Documents to be submitted
The following documents are to be submitted to the school office at the time of admission.
- Transfer Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Conduct Certificate
- Two passport size photographs of the student
- Copy of Aadhar Card